Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly Mobiles.

Today I was in a very fluttery mood, as i finished off some custom ordered butterfly mobiles, as well as one for my daughter.

My mobiles are unique, and I've been making and selling them for over 2 yrs now. Made using beautiful acid and lignin free quality papers, satin or organza ribbons, nylon line and beading detail.
The perfect addition to any little girls room, a real statement piece that will provide hours of day dreaming as the butterflies dance in the warm summer breeze. 
They come packed securely in funky white boxes with each strand of butterflies wrapped in tissue to avoid tangling.
Mobile custom orders are available - just leave a request in the blog comments or email ecwhild@hotmail.com

Shipping available worldwide.

A new style of butterfly, for one of the custom orders which was designed to tie into a hair clip frame i made using a beautiful fabric from an Alexander Henry Fabric - Larkspur range.

hair clip frame in A.Henry fabric range


My daughter has picked out a beautiful gelati colour range for her butterflies, which will match nicely with the side table featured on my blog earlier this year.

I'm experimenting with a neutral colour pallet with just a hint of pink. It's really a lovely mobile, and I'll be very sad to see it go to a new home.

And my last custom order is a little more funky: Hot pink, purple, orange, yellow and aqua make a great combination.

I have an aeroplane mobile for boys, classic and very cute! Also available for custom order.
Any colour choice is available, and i also have a lovely patterned paper range to compliment the solid coloured butterflies and aeroplanes.

We are only limited by our imaginations.

Would love your feedback. 
Elizabeth 


No comments:

Post a Comment