Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The start of something new...

2011 is the year of new things, new experiences, new crafts, new skills and new friends. I'm hoping that this blog becomes the first crafty stop for people on their 'creative shop around'. Not everything will be craft based. I may need to vent about anything and almost everything to someone out there..... hopefully you'll be there to read it, comment on it and try it yourself.

I can't wait to show you my favorite finds from my favorite craft sites and my own little wishlist. I want to show you my completed craft projects, and see yours. Swap craft, cooking, and kiddie ideas, and have some great chats about anything. So hopefully you'll spread the word and check in weekly to read my rants and raves and score some lovely giveaways. From the sunny and very warm beaches of the mornington peninsula.... Elizabeth 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog Elizabeth! I look forward to peeking in on your adventures - crafty and otherwise :-)

    ReplyDelete